All natural healing is guaranteed with patience and understanding. Having a better understanding of your condition can pave the path to lifelong success in controlling it for good. Knowledge of your disorder, and all the contributing factors in your life having led up to your very current ailment(s), can make for a better understanding of the necessary approach and commitment to resolving it.
Inflammatory diseases are not an overnight occurrence. Some of you may be approaching natural healing as your first form of treatment, while many of you have suffered for years upon years, and the prescription drugs are no longer helping you. Natural healing may not be a “quick-fix”, but it also avoids the common “band-aid” for your symptoms like many modern-day prescription drugs. Instead of treating your symptoms, natural healing aims to repair the problem that is causing your symptoms in the first place.
Do you feel like you’ve already tried everything to heal on your own, without long-term success?
Things we hear often:
1) I’ve upped my water, changed my diet completely, started exercising – but I STILL have attacks.
2) I’ve tried all natural supplements before. They don’t work for me.
3) I eat cherries and drink tart cherry juice. (too much sugar?)
4) I take turmeric, celery seed, etc. They help some, but not enough.
5) The prescription drugs help, but I’m scared of their long-term side effects.
6) Even with prescription drugs, I still get Gout attacks.
7) I don’t understand what I should and should not be eating. Conflicting information everywhere!?
If you’ve learned anything from our blog, you’ll understand that 70% of uric acid production stems from unhealthy, dying cells. See the image below. You’ll see that unhealthy cells have trouble not only ridding of waste products, but also taking in and absorbing nutrients.
Cellular repair is possible, and 100% necessary to truly address the problem. It cannot be done without a fully comprehensive repair approach (diet, lifestyle, water, and high-potency, cell repairing herbs and vitamins.)